Thu, 08 June|
It Takes Two - The Rod Stewart & Tina Turner Show
Shaun Marshall and Mirasol perform the greatest hits of two of the biggest recording artists of all time Rod Stewart and Tina Turner.
Time & Location
08 June 2023, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Bray Park, 1/11 Sparkes Rd, Bray Park QLD 4500, Australia
About the event
Shaun Marshall is one of the UK’s most exciting vocal talents, having graced stages all over the world for several years; this amazing singer really has to be heard to be believed! Not being new to the tribute world, Shaun Marshall has paid homage to such iconic artists as Paul Rodgers, Sting and now the legendary superstar Rod Stewart.
Performing all of Rod Stewart’s most iconic hits such as Maggie May, Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? Hot Legs, The First Cut is the Deepest, Some Guys Have All the Luck, Sailing and so many more! Resonating with one of the most soulful bluesy voices on the Australian circuit, ‘It Takes Two’ covers the 40 plus years of these world renowned artist’s careers.
Mirasol is a professional singer/performer with over 27 years of onstage experience. Mirasol performs all of Tina’s greatest hits such as ‘The Best’, ‘What’s love got to do with it’ ‘Private Dancer’ ‘Steamy Windows’ ‘River Deep Mountain High’ ‘Nutbush City Limits’ and many more.
This is a show you don’t want to miss!THE DETAILS:
Date: Thursday 8th June
- The club opens at 9:30am for café access. Coffee & food may be brought up from downstairs.
- Doors open for the show at 10am. There is a bar available for drinks upstairs.
- The show begins at 10:30am (you must check in by 11am).
Dining: Please ensure you book a table to dine with us after the show. You can book online or by calling us on 07 3481 8600.IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SEAT NUMBER IS CORRECT BEFORE PURCHASING! This is a SEATED show and all seating is allocated, you MUST sit in your allocated seat. Please be aware that you may incur a surcharge if you attempt to change your seat after purchasing.
- Doors open at 10am, the show begins at 10:30am, you must check in by 11am.
- You may bring food and drinks from downstairs up to the show - please be aware that there may be significant wait times due to high volumes of service and book appropriately. Lunch service finishes at 2pm. There is also a bar available for soft drinks and alcohol in the show room.
- Standard refunds will be considered on a case by case basis. No refunds will be issued 72 hours prior to the event.
- If you have any issues or questions don't hesitate to see one of our friendly staff! We hope you have an amazing time!